|Short Description:||Utility Assistance|
To apply for HEAP you must make an appointment, attend an Energy Savings Presentation, and complete an application. If you need help filling out your HEAP application we may assist you on the day of your appointment.
- Original electric bill (current) * both electric & gas bills must be provided*
- Original gas bill (current)
- Copies of all household income (past 30 days for all adults 18 years or older)
- Copy of a valid CDL (California driver’s license) or a valid California Picture I.D.
- Applicant’s Social Security number
- Signed HEAP application packet
*If you do not have all your documents at the time of your appointment, your application will NOT be processed. Please be aware that the appointment will be approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours. Please be on time for the presentation or you may be asked to return at another date.
Application Processing and Energy Savings Presentations
Tuesdays and Fridays
9:00am, 11:00am, or 2:00pm
By Appointment only